OS MAX - 91 SZ-H RING PS Hyper Heli Engine
This is the O.S. Max .91 SZ-H PH Hyper Helicopter Engine with Pump.
**** This item is discontinued. Please see the new version OS 91 HZ PS ****
OS91 SZH Heli Engine boasts approximately 10% more power than its predecessor.
This engine has a newly designed crankcase which has high rigidity and develops stable power. By seeking the best balance at high rpm while succeeding a bore/stroke that has good results, OS 91 SZH could achieve a high stability at both hovering and air flight. Besides OS 91 SZH PS Hyper engine is equipped with a new twin mixture needles 60M-P regulator incorporated carburetor and a big blue alumite heatsink head ,which has laser marking of "laurels" motif, develops
high radiation effect. A crankcase specially designed for helicopter use ensures high rigidity and stable power though out the full power range. O.S.ís original PD-07 pump and regulator system ensures stable flight through out all 3D maneuvers where the fuel level can vary significantly. A carbon material is used for pump isolation plate which reduces heat conduction and vibration to the pump. The new 60M-P carburetor with twin mixture needles has the regulator incorporated
as part of the carburetor. The large blue anodized, machined, heat-sink head effectively radiates excessive heat. A Laurel design has been laser marked on the top to symbolize victory.
OS 91 SZH PS Hyper brings you even higher performance to flying in 90 class helicopter than ever before.
- Redesigned crankcase provides better support for the crankshaft and thrust bearings
- New 60M 3-needle carburetor with mid-range needle for precise adjustments and push/pull throttle arm for added precision in power control
- Front and rear ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Blue anodized cylinder head with "O.S." and "World Champion's Spec" printed in white at the top of the head
- Graphite backplate pump mount
- O.S. Max .91 SZ-H PH Hyper Helicopter Engine with Pump
- #8 glow plug
- one .004" (.11mm) head gasket
- one .008" (.22mm) head gasket
- Woodruff key
- needle adjust screw (2.6X5mm)
- instruction manual
REQUIRES: Fuel: 10%-30% nitromethane with at least 18% lubricant. Lubricants may be either castor or synthetic oil or castor/synthetic blend. Field Equipment: glow starter, fuel bulb, fuel can filter, fuel pump hexagonal starting shaft (depending on brand of helicopter) electric starter, battery and fuel tubing Muffler- This is specific to the heli.
Displacement: 0.912 cu in (14.95 cc)
Bore: 1.02" (25.8mm)
Stroke: 0.87" (22mm)
Output: 3.3 ps @ 15,000 RPM
Practical RPM Range: 2000-16,000
Weight Without Muffler: 22.5oz (640g)