O.S. Max 120 AXRing-BE Bio ethanol Aircraft Engine w/ E5020Muffler, Brand new in Box
This is the O.S. Max 120 AXRing BE Bio ethanol Aircraft Engine.
O.S. Max 120 AXRing BE is eco-friendly engine, which used OS bio-ethanol fuel. The MAX 120 AXRing BE has the same mount size as our best selling 120AX. As such, the 120AX-BE can be installed in an existing 120AX powered aircraft, and even though burning Bio-Ethanol fuel, develop more power than the 120AX using conventional glow fuel. An added benefit - fuel consumption is approximately 40% less than that of the standard 120AX glow engine..
Although, with the exception of the green anodized prop drive hub, the 120AX-BE and standard 120AX have the same external appearance, the 120AX-BE cylinder head, carburetor and glowplug are completely new designs. The glowplug (BE3), in particular, utilizes a different thread size than conventional glowplugs to avoid using an incorrect plug.
- Model Application: Ideal for 3D, Precision and Sport flying
- Mounting Application: Mounts in same space as the .91FX (actual mounting dimensions vary slightly)
- Internal Construction: Steel piston ring and liner, aluminum piston
- Muffler: E-5020 "Power Box" with extension and 90 degree adapters
- Carburetor: 70D-BE with rearward angled needle valve for safety
- Glowplug: BE3 supplied with engine
INCLUDES: O.S. Max Two Stroke 1.20AX Ringed-BE Engine with E-5020 Power Box Muffler, BE3 glow plug, muffler adapter, prop washer and lock nut, needle valve extension cable,instruction manual and decal sheet, two muffler screws, two muffler extension bolts, two long muffler bolts and English Instruction manual.
Displacement: 1.218 cu in (19.96cc)
Bore: 1.197" (30.4mm)
Stroke: 1.083" (27.5mm)
Practical RPM: 1,800 - 9,500
Power Output: 3.1ps/9000 RPM
Weight of engine:23.03oz (653g) without muffler,extension or adaptor
Weight of muffler:7.074oz (219.2g) with 90 degree adapter installed
Weight of muffler:7.907oz (245g) with extension installed